Wednesday 11 June 2008

HEY AGAIN
Did you watch my video? I think those shots of my feet were mind blowing.
I'm not really sure why they're there either.
I watched Princess Mononoke today =) I knew I'd heard of it before, it's on James' blog. <-- LINK
Anyway. I videoed it off Film4 and it's awesome! Don't usually like anime much but this was really well done, great storyline and.. I don't know, just watch it. You'll see. Needless to say my favourite characters were the Kodama.
OHH and I just got some of the Sweeney Todd songs. Listen to Epiphany. It's a happy, glorious song.
Love Clare.

1 comment:

Johk said...

If you liked Princess Mononoke you should watch some other Miyazaki films such as Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle. In my opinion, neither are as good as Princess Mononoke but are very good.