Saturday 5 July 2008

I love Saturdays.
Waking up at about 11 and accidentally pushing a pot plant out of my window when I try and open it. (don't worry, the pot was plastic, not terracotta)
The house being completely empty when I get up.
Doing my paper round and waving at that sweet little Korean (I think) kid who always rushes to the window when he hears me push the paper through the door. And the old man who sits outside the care home smoking and drinking lucozade. He waves too, even though I told him smoking would kill him.
Seeing friends or going to town or whatever. So much free time.
Trying to memorise the Hiragana alphabet out of the "Mirai 1" book I got from Clara.
ALWAYS getting yelled at for leaving my stuff in the hall.
Watching late night tv and staying up for ages.
I'm going to a 4th July party tomorow where they always have red, white and blue napkins.
Love Clare.

1 comment:

Eva Marie said...

Hello :) I'm not entirely sure how I found your blog. I was just flipping through random links people had on other blogs until I got lost in the Internets. And I found you. Just wanted to say that I like your blog xD

-Eva :)